Close Menu
George Tait Law
TOLL FREE 855-207-6118

What do I do if I am injured in a slip and fall on someone’s property?

If you slip and fall on someone else’s property you need to do some things right away. You need to:

  • Tell the property owner you fell,
  • Ask the property owner to create a report of the injury,
  • Ask the property owner if there are any video of the fall,
  • If there is video ask that the video be preserved,
  • Write down, for your own use, the details of the slip and fall as soon as possible,
  • Get pictures of the scene where you fell as soon as possible,
  • Get the names and addresses of any witnesses,
  • Get medical care for your injuries and follow the advice of your physician.

If you cannot do all of the above because your injuries are too severe you need to contact a slip and fall attorney right away so we can preserve and gather this evidence as soon as possible. Many slip and fall cases are lost because the missing evidence does not allow your attorney to compile a compelling case.

If you need help in your slip and fall case we are ready to provide you the assistance you need. Remember – there is never any fee until we get money for you. Call us for a free consultation at 801-487-6454 or toll free at 800-953-4811. You can also fill out the e-mail form and we will contact you as soon as possible.

© 2018 George Tait Law. All Rights Reserved.

Contact Form Tab

Quick Contact

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.